Design Jungle Gym kids playground set
Our superior product designs are developed to ensure the safety of your children and based on the current harmonized European safety directives (general and toys). As an active member of the European technical committee "Safety of (activity) Toys (TC 52 / WG10)" we are closely involved in the realization of the European toy standard EN 71:2011. See our Declaration of Conformity (PDF) verified by independent laboratories (PDF).
Jungle Gym kids playground set
Each Jungle Gym kids playground set contains specially-developed components to maximise the safety of our product. Features such as caps to cover the bolt heads, a Bumper Pad™, Safety Ball (or Safety Mesh), handgrips and ground anchors are standard parts of the play set specification for your peace of mind and your child’s carefree activity. Weatherproof and UV-resistant, our sturdy kids playgrounds have rounded edges and corners. We always use materials and finishes that are soft for your children’s hands and provide maximum grip.
Each kit also includes an extended assembly set that includes hardware, connection brackets, drill bits and everything else you need for your kids playground. The simple, clear instructions can make the assembly of your play set an enjoyable family activity. Construction is easy, and once you’ve finished you can use the enclosed Jungling Cards™ to invite friends to join in your children’s new adventures.
Manufacturers Limited Warranty
Subject to normal use this product is guaranteed by Jungle Gym®, to the original purchaser for a period of 2 years from date of purchase, on the following conditions:
- That those defects are attributable to flaws or defects in materials or manufacturing defect.
- That the directions of both part 1, 2 and 3 of our instruction manual have been thoroughly observed and followed.
- That the products only have been used for the construction of play sets for single-family residential purposes.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- The labour or cost of labour for replacement of the defective item.
- The cost of freight for replacement part after the initial 30 day period. • Any incidental or consequential damages.
- Items damaged due to vandalism, neglect, improper usage, improper installation, normal wastage, extreme weather conditions or other abnormal conditions.
- Cosmetic defects that do not affect the structural integrity of the unit.
- Cases of fading of colours or minor deviations that cannot be technically anticipated or prevented are generally accepted in trade.
- Any modifications added to components and accessories.
Within a 30-day period Jungle Gym will replace defective merchandise free of charge, provided that the defective part be returned for inspection, freight collect. Jungle Gym will return the part freight prepaid. After the 30-day period, return the defective part freight prepaid and Jungle Gym will ship it back to you freight collect. The place of purchase must be contacted for authorization to return the defective part. No merchandise will be accepted without prior written approval from Jungle Gym. All returns must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase. In cases when a defective part is returned to Jungle Gym, please ensure that the part is protected against transport damage.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to perform regular inspections and maintenance to ensure that the product is not prematurely ageing. These inspections and maintenance are mentioned in this manual.
- The customer has to take all precautions to safeguard the safety of the children.
Jungle Gym disclaims all other representations and warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, including, without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The statement above does not affect a consumer’s statutory rights. Because some jurisdictions in some countries do not permit the exclusion or limitations set forth above, they may not apply in all cases. Jungle Gym® reserves the right to make changes in materials and design without prior notice.
Additional warranty on the timber parts
Jungle Gym offers the first buyer a 10 year guarantee on all timber parts of the purchased items. The guarantee includes a guarantee for the damage to the timber parts of the supplied playground set caused by wood rot and fungi that occur after delivery within the term of the warranty period.
The warranty shall lapse if the buyer himself or a third party causes the damage to the timber parts of the playground set due to incorrect assembly, improper use or maintenance by the buyer or a third party, in case of vandalism by the customer himself or a third person, typical characteristics of timber or storm damage. The warranty period starts on the date of receiving the playground set. To qualify for the warranty, the condition applies that the buyer sends photos of the damaged timber parts as well as a copy of the corresponding invoice or article number with the date of purchase by mail or e-mail to Jungle Gym in order to simplify the process. In a warranty claim, the buyer is entitled to delivery of - of our choice - identical or comparable and equal timber part.
Disassembly and assembly are not covered by the warranty. The reimbursement of expenses and / or compensation is not covered by this guarantee.
In case of a claim to this warranty, please contact:
Jungle Gym B.V.
1059 CD Amsterdam
Please view the contact information at the bottom of the page for more information about the guarantor.
If it is an invalid warranty claim, Jungle Gym reserves the right to charge the customer for the costs of the warranty processing.
The legal rights of the consumer (warranty rights and right of withdrawal) are not limited by the warranty.